Zalozeni mladeznicke orga na EU urovni.

Republikovému předsednictvu je svěřena moc výkonná a je zároveň statutárním orgánem strany.

Moderátoři: Republikové předsednictvo - asistenti, Republikové předsednictvo

Pravidla fóra
Odpovědět
Ivan.Bartos
Republikové předsednictvo
Profese: Senior Oracle Database Engineer / Functi
Dal poděkování: 4199 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 18242 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Zalozeni mladeznicke orga na EU urovni.

Příspěvek od Ivan.Bartos »

Máme problém toto podepsat?
Přišlo mi to od P. Kopače. Týkají se nás pak strany 21-24.
Poslal jsem to ve scanu, ale má stopku dokud se neshodneme, že ok.
Hi all
As usual things that seem to have plenty of time suddenly end up being short of time. As I hope you all know we have been striving to form a Young Pirates of Europe in Sweden in August this year. There is a chance for us to get EU funding through the Swedish youth ministry for this. But then we need to physically hand in an application no later than Tuesday next week. Which means, that we need to move extremely quick.

The idea at this stage is to have five partner organisations for this meeting. Ung Pirat from Sweden, piraattinuoret from Finland, Junge Piraten from Germany and then the Icelandic and Czech Pirate parties that will send youth delegates from their parties as they haven't formally established a youth wing yet. The reason for this is that we need at least 4 organisations, and we don't have 4 youth organisations for the applications. But of course only those who have youth organisations established by August will be able to sign as founder organisations for the YPE, yet the delegations of young pirates from the Czech and Icelandic parties will be able to participate in all preparations, and the full week summer camp that will lead up to the founding.

So what I need from you is to look throught the non-finished application that is attached, fill out all information about your respective organisations under the correct pages (see where we've filled in your country) and then as soon as possible (ie tomorrow) send it back to me and Elin.

You also need to have someone who is the legal person sign and fax a signature to me (fax below) and also post the signed version to:

Ung Pirat
Vretgränd 18
75322 Uppsala
Sweden

If you feel discomfort at signing and sending this before the entire form is filled out let me know and I will try to be even more hasty with completing everything. We will also send out a more detailed version tomorrow afternoon.

Also, try to predict from where your particpants will come and how much their travel will cost will be and add that to page 34 if possible.

We can make something awesome out of this!
/Mab
Přílohy
eforms2013x-vyplneno.pdf
(1.1 MiB) Staženo 88 x
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Ivan.Bartos za příspěvek:
Marcel.Kolaja
předseda Pirátů
ivan.bartos@pirati.cz
Marcel.Kolaja
Člen KS Středočeský kraj
Profese: kvestor Evropského parlamentu
Dal poděkování: 7466 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 7689 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Zalozeni mladeznicke orga na EU urovni.

Příspěvek od Marcel.Kolaja »

Ivan Bartos píše:Máme problém toto podepsat?
Chtěl znát nejdříve názor ZO.

Marcel Kolaja
kvestor Evropského parlamentu

Ivan.Bartos
Republikové předsednictvo
Profese: Senior Oracle Database Engineer / Functi
Dal poděkování: 4199 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 18242 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Zalozeni mladeznicke orga na EU urovni.

Příspěvek od Ivan.Bartos »

Napiš ZO.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Ivan.Bartos za příspěvek:
Marcel.Kolaja
předseda Pirátů
ivan.bartos@pirati.cz
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Republikové předsednictvo“