Referendums on European issues in the Czech Republic - Position of Piráti

Moderátoři: Rada resortních týmů - členové, Resortni Tym Demokracie

Pravidla fóra
Vítejte ve fóru meziresortního týmu Demokracie. Další informace najdete na internetové stránce týmu.
Zamčeno
Vojtech.Pikal
Administrativní odbor
Profese: politik, informatik
Dal poděkování: 36970 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 30102 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Referendums on European issues in the Czech Republic - Position of Piráti

Příspěvek od Vojtech.Pikal »

Ahoj, dostali jsem dotaz;
Dear Mr. Bartoš , dear Ms. Richterová,

My name is K. O. and I’m Professor for International Politics at the Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany.

I’m getting in touch in the context of a Europe-wide research project which seeks to map political parties in EU member states which are in favour of national referendums about EU-related issues. As a first step, we have conducted a survey among academic experts in all member states, and our experts on the party system in the Czech Republic have identified Piráti as a party which may support such referendums.

Since I want to represent the positions of all parties in our study as correctly as possible, however, I’d like to ask if you can briefly explain the position of your party on the question of direct popular votes on European issues in the Czech Republic or if you can point me to relevant written material of your party (preferably in English) that explains your position.

Of particular relevance for the project are the following three questions:

A) Does your party, in principle, support the idea of holding future referendums on EU-related questions in the Czech Republic even if your party is not currently campaigning for a particular referendum?

B) If yes, are there any specific questions your party wants to put to a public vote? Are you currently arguing for a particular referendum on a European issue?

C) Has Brexit affected how your party views public votes on EU issues?

I’m aware that you will be very busy and I apologise that my request makes additional demands on your time. If you find that other persons are better placed to respond to my query, I’d appreciate if you can forward my email.

Let me close by saying that I would be grateful for any information – however brief – on how your party views referendums on European issues in the Czech Republic. That would be hugely helpful for our research.

Please let me know if you require further information of if anything is unclear.
Je potřeba připravit odpověď a to asi v angličtině, nebo němčině.

Připravuji zde: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CgW ... ZtMEs/edit
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Vojtech.Pikal za příspěvky (celkem 2):
Vit.Fux, Jan.Zavadil

Profil, Vedoucí AO; KaS, ZO; vedoucí MRT Demokracie v rezignaci
„Nakonec vám budou vládnout ti nejneschopnější z vás. To je trestem za neochotu podílet se na politice.“*
Podporuji myšlenky.

Vojtech.Pikal
Administrativní odbor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Referendums on European issues in the Czech Republic - Position of Piráti

Tak, děkuji Mikuláši Peksovi, který se zapojil, myslím, že pozice je základně připrevena. Během týdne bude podoba dolazena a na konci budeme odpověĎ odesílat.

„Nakonec vám budou vládnout ti nejneschopnější z vás. To je trestem za neochotu podílet se na politice.“*
Podporuji myšlenky.

Vojtech.Pikal
Administrativní odbor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Referendums on European issues in the Czech Republic - Position of Piráti

Děkuji všem za pomoc, bylo odesláno.

Podporuji myšlenky.

Zamčeno

Zpět na „Demokracie“