Nominační vlákno předsednictvo PP - EU 2020 - Ira Rubenstein

Zahraniční odbor komunikuje s dalšími členy mezinárodního Pirátského hnutí, zejména přináší v zahraničí osvědčené nápady do strany, vypracovává společný postup při projednávání mezinárodních problémů.

Moderátor: Zahraniční odbor

Odpovědět

Podporuji nominaci Iry Rubensteina do předsednictva PPEU

PRO
57%
PROTI
24%
ZDRŽUJI SE
19%

Celkem hlasujících: 21 - Celkem hlasů: 21

David.Wagner
Republikový výbor
Profese: vykonavatel vůle
Dal poděkování: 934 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 7319 poděkování

Nominační vlákno předsednictvo PP - EU 2020 - Ira Rubenstein

Příspěvek od David.Wagner »

Hello,

this one is going to be a bit special.

Ira is a new member of the party, still not approved by the forum - but you can find votes on his membership here (viewtopic.php?f=314&t=53352) and here (viewtopic.php?f=1400&t=53485).

His speech is here:
I am a very new member of the Czech Pirate Party. I have been encouraged by several members to offer myself as a candidate for the position of PP-EU board member. I firmly believe that strengthening the cross-EU ties between Pirate Parties is key to the strengthening of both our own Czech Pirate Party and the Party as a whole across Europe. I am able and prepared to contribute my time and energy to assist in this effort.

I am a Czech Citizen for about 5 years now, having originally grown up in the USA. I am appreciative of having been "adopted" by the country that my wife and I call home. I view my activities in the policy and political sectors as an opportunity to contribute to and improve our society. I hope that some of my previous work in policy and political arenas, particularly relating to clean technology and sustainable development, can be of value.

I look forward to receiving questions about my candidacy, and to your support!

My biographical information follows below:

Ira Saul Rubenstein
Ira Saul Rubenstein is Mentor - Technology Transfer at Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU). He provides senior expert support for development of new approaches to help create and implement a more effective, efficient and internationally competitive system of technology transfer at CTU.

Mr. Rubenstein, as a private initiative, has also initiated and is helping to found The Innovation SPOT at Pragovka, intended to be the largest co-creation facility for entrepreneurial companies in Central Europe, through his role as Senior Advisor – Business Development & Capital Formation at Pipette & Chart, s.r.o.

Mr. Rubenstein is also Senior Advisor – International Business at Traficon Advisors s.r.o. in Prague. He specializes in Alternative Energy & Clean Technology (AE&CT) matters and has advised and helped to finance AE&CT companies and projects for over 30 years. Business opportunities and client needs have taken him to more than two dozen countries on 4 continents.

Mr. Rubenstein also is Senior Investment Banker at Starlight Investments LLC, an investment bank based in Berkeley, California. He previously was Senior Advisor in the AE&CT investment banking practice at Avalon Group, Ltd., and Managing Director in the AE&CT investment banking practices at both Bradley Woods & Co. Ltd., and Spencer Clarke LLC., all based in New York. He holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 79 securities licenses in the United States.

Mr. Rubenstein has also been an AE&CT industry entrepreneur, helping to found several firms.

Mr. Rubenstein has also helped found several business-related non-profit organizations (with others in the developmental pipeline):
- Czech Green Building Council (founding Chairman and Treasurer),
- Slovak Green Building Council (convener of organizational meeting),
- Business Incubator Association of New York State, Inc. (incorporator).
- Center for Economic and Environmental Partnership, Inc. (Chairman), and
- Environmental Business Association of New York State, Inc. (co-founder and Executive Director).
He also served as Vice Chairman of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency, a Ukrainian NGO.

Mr. Rubenstein began his work life in the mid-1970's as a public servant and worked for nearly a decade for the Legislature of the US state of New York and two of the state's executive departments.
Mr. Rubenstein is married to Lenka Studnickova Rubenstein; the Rubensteins reside in Vrane nad Vltavou in Stredocesky Kraj. He is a citizen of both the Czech Republic and the United States.

I hope @ira.rubenstein will follow up on any questions you will have for him!

Podporuji myšlenky.

Milan.Dadourek
Rozhodčí komise
Profese: Ochrana přírody, trochuprávník, bača
Dal poděkování: 4566 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 4384 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Nominační vlákno předsednictvo PP - EU 2020 - Ira Rubenstein

Příspěvek od Milan.Dadourek »

Hi,

it seems I am not allowed to see the posts noticed. Which region do they match to?

Ještě se nestalo, aby to nějak nedopadlo. Vlasta Burian -- Profil -- Neužívám FB

David.Wagner
Republikový výbor

Milan.Dadourek píše: 27 zář 2020, 11:46 Hi,

it seems I am not allowed to see the posts noticed. Which region do they match to?
Oh, my fault. Central Bohemia. Since I would like to avoid printscreening them, lets hope their existence will convince people that Ira really is a member in everything but the forum status:)
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi David.Wagner za příspěvek:
Milan.Dadourek

Podporuji myšlenky.

Vojtech.Pikal
Administrativní odbor
Profese: politik, informatik
Dal poděkování: 36906 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 30040 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Vojtech.Pikal »

(Ok, vypadá to, že anketu tu fakt můžou vytvářet jen členi odboru - což je asi správně?
A registrovaní uživatelé tu můžou číst a ne psát. A registrovaní příznivci by tu měli moct psát.

Takže, udělá z kandidáta někdo RegP?)

Profil, Vedoucí AO; KaS, ZO; vedoucí MRT Demokracie v rezignaci
„Nakonec vám budou vládnout ti nejneschopnější z vás. To je trestem za neochotu podílet se na politice.“*
Podporuji myšlenky.

David.Wagner
Republikový výbor

Vojtech.Pikal píše: 27 zář 2020, 22:57 (Ok, vypadá to, že anketu tu fakt můžou vytvářet jen členi odboru - což je asi správně?
A registrovaní uživatelé tu můžou číst a ne psát. A registrovaní příznivci by tu měli moct psát.

Takže, udělá z kandidáta někdo RegP?)
From what I can see he seems already registered.

Podporuji myšlenky.

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Zahraniční odbor“