Volunteers for PPEU

Zahraniční odbor komunikuje s dalšími členy mezinárodního Pirátského hnutí, zejména přináší v zahraničí osvědčené nápady do strany, vypracovává společný postup při projednávání mezinárodních problémů.

Moderátor: Zahraniční odbor

Veronika.Murzynova
Zahraniční odbor
Profese: Expertka na energetickou transformaci
Dal poděkování: 1325 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 1335 poděkování

Re: Volunteers for PPEU

Příspěvek od Veronika.Murzynova »

Petr.Kocourek píše: 29 dub 2021, 22:05 Ahoj,

Rád se zapojím, měl bych mít čas oba dva dny.
Skvělé, napiš na ten email, budeš přidán do příslušných komunikačních kanálů :)

Místopředsedkyně evropského Pirátstva.
Eurofederalistka. Podporuji myšlenky.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you.... stranger."

Petr.Kocourek
Zahraniční odbor
Profese: Ekonom, Statistik
Dal poděkování: 140 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 48 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Petr.Kocourek »

Super, díky. Napsal jsem tam.
michalhost
Příznivec Pirátů – Praha
Profese: Student
Dostal poděkování: 16 poděkování

Příspěvek od michalhost »

Hi, I volunteer as a tribute :)

A few words about me:
I am currently a university student with focus on international relations and politology (VŠMVV), I have been studying economy (VŠE) for 4 semesters, but due to lack of quality teachings during pandemic and personal reasons I have decided to stop and start make some money. Currently I am self employed in a company, where I mostly
work as a driver and administrative worker.
I hope to one day become a full member of European community, so I will do my best to help with some paperwork, copywriting and such, but honestly I am willing to do anything to help. My range of interest spreads from theoretical physics, philosophy, teology, ending with politology and politics as a whole. I think I am quite aware about whats happening inside EU and world as a whole, but I will gladly do some background work for someone, who can teach me the reality beyond the bigger picture, which I have never managed to penetrate with my work.
I know, that currently I am not still a member of Pirate party, but currently I am waiting for my admission grilling. I can really see my future in EU, because mostly I do not consider myself as a Czech, speaking of nationality, but European, because I think, that even though we have a various differences between nations among EU, but all in all, we’re all just one big european familly with shared history and culture. And that’s basically why I want to apply. I want to be part of a wonderful opportunity.
About my time schedule, I am willing to offer a few hours a week at most, I know it’s not much, but unfortunately, I am still a student and a worker, so in my free time, I am more than willing to help, but it’s all matter of discussion about the hottest topic.

Thank you and if you have anything to ask, just let me know, my mail is:
michal.hostonsky@gmail.com

Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi michalhost za příspěvky (celkem 3):
Lukas.Dolezal, Veronika.Murzynova, Petr.Kocourek
Lukas.Dolezal
Zahraniční odbor
Profese: Politolog, analytik mezinárodních vztahů
Dal poděkování: 4009 poděkování
Dostal poděkování: 3063 poděkování

Příspěvek od Lukas.Dolezal »

michalhost píše: 26 črc 2021, 22:48

Hi, I volunteer as a tribute :)
About my time schedule, I am willing to offer a few hours a week at most, I know it’s not much, but unfortunately, I am still a student and a worker, so in my free time, I am more than willing to help, but it’s all matter of discussion about the hottest topic.

Thank you and if you have anything to ask, just let me know, my mail is:
michal.hostonsky@gmail.com

Hi Michal,
Thanks a lot for your interest in the PPEU. We would definitely need help with the Media and Communication working group. We have a system on GitLab for that where I would add you - special skills not required 🙂.

Let me know here or via my email lukas.dolezal@pirati.cz if you are OK with adding you on GitLab 🏴‍☠️ 🇪🇺. Thanks a lot! Lukáš.

Podporuji ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

Pomoz vytlačit okupanty z Ukrajiny. Слава Україні! Героям і Героїням слава! 🇺🇦 ✌️.

Člen MF Brno, KF Jihomoravský kraj, Zahraničního odboru a Rezortního týmu pro záležitosti Evropské unie, zahraničních věcí a obrany (RT EZO), lukas.dolezal@pirati.cz

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Zahraniční odbor“